FabFitFun is at the intersection of content, commerce and community. We inspire over one million men and women to lead happier, healthier lives through product and brand discovery and continuously find innovative ways to offer our members value beyond the box. To achieve this, we are building a talented team of collaborative individuals with strategic minds and entrepreneurial identities.
FabFitFun is seeking an experienced Quality Control Manager to join the Operations team at our West Hollywood HQ. This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Quality & Compliance and own the quality control process for products in our subscription box and eCommerce platform. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker ready to execute innovative and strategic plans at a high volume, fast-paced business.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the quality control process for a large volume of box and eCommerce products; conduct factory evaluations and inspections, review factory audits and product inspections, ensure factory and vendor timeline compliance, confirm pre-production samples are reviewed before production begins and product performance testing is done before and during production.
- Oversee vendor compliance and issue corrective action plans and/or put vendors on notice when there is a quality issue.
- Run and analyze statistical defect data reports.
- Create and maintain supplier strategy; vet, onboard, and coach new suppliers, determine supplier selection for box or eCommerce products, and analyze supplier performance.
- Partner with Fulfillment Center for in-house inspections and assure results align with production in-line and final inspections conducted at the factory.
- Provide critical issue management through product quality issue resolution and root cause analysis.
- Develop and lead a quality control team responsible for tracking timelines for audits, inspections, and quality concerns.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Quality, or Supply Chain
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with at least 2 years in a leadership/managerial capacity
- Thorough understanding of consumer product industry testing and inspection standards
- Strong knowledge of product specific construction standards, materials, and manufacturing processes/techniques
- High level of accountability and technical experience in an inspection, testing, or manufacturing environment
- Critical thinker with ability to create strategic plans and execute efficiently
- Flexibility to travel is a must
- Clear and concise communication; Bi-lingual is a plus
What You’ll Get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of bright, driven, and happy people
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing eCommerce
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly work from home stipend while the company is temporarily remote