We are a 125+ person team funded by top-tier firms, based in Santa Monica, CA with satellite offices in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America's broken healthcare system. Americans spend over $400 billion per year on prescriptions and too many people simply can't afford the medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people’s lives better every day.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for an extremely smart and capable Support Advocate, Quality Manager to ensure that the millions of consumers using our service are having an exceptional support experience. GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform and offers clear and simple solutions that help people afford life-saving medications.
The ideal candidate will have customer facing experience - preferably with experience working with prescription drugs, pharmacies, and pharmacy benefit managers to help individuals fill their prescriptions correctly. This individual should possess a deep understanding of what it takes to keep customers/members not just satisfied, but delighted. This individual should have experience working across teams at different sites.
- Monitor and assess call and email support channels
- Prepare and deliver timely, accurate and organized quality reports to management and vendors
- Ensure proper documentation of all processes and content updates
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibrations sessions for call center vendor
- Be consistently excited about providing world-class support to millions of users every month
- Manage relationships with vendor to ensure timely resolution of customer issues
- Work closely with vendors on best practices and new initiatives around providing amazing customer support
Skills & Qualifications:
- Personable demeanor with a “can do” attitude and takes pride in helping customers
- Call center and/or customer support experience
- Computer proficiency required
- Experience using Zendesk and ZenDesk talk
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, that evolves with customer needs
- The ability to understand complex situations and drive to a meaningful outcome
- Good written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal communication
- Thrives in a close-knit team and companywide cross-functional teams
- Enjoys flexing their problem solving and analytical skills whenever applicable
- Bonus: Experience with call center quality assurance, experience working with third party call center vendors
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use GoodRx’s website and popular mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.