Program Manager, Client Services at Enervee (Remote)
Enervee’s shopping and comparison platform is transforming the way utilities (we call them partners) engage with their customers on purchasing energy-saving products and services across electric products, appliances, solar and electric vehicles. On earth day, we announced our Series B funding - a big new investment in empowering everyone to shop efficiently.
Learn more about Kerogen Capital and J.P. Morgan's investment in Enervee to accelerate decarbonization and protect our climate system.
Enervee’s Program Manager, Client Services (Enterprise SaaS) has extensive program management experience within the enterprise SaaS industry and knowledge in identifying innovative solutions for clients and is focused on maximizing customer value for our partners and delivering a frictionless experience, ensuring our partners capture the full potential of the Enervee platform. Program Manager, Client Services (Sr. Solutions Manager) role will manage a team of Solutions Managers and influence a broad range of multidisciplinary teams - aligning sales, customer support, product, customer success, and external partners to optimize outcomes. Working with product management, the Program Manager, Client Services (Sr. Solutions Manager) will help to define strategic roadmaps, break them into actionable initiatives, identify appropriate resources to execute on initiatives, set goals, track and report progress, develop schedules, and communicate at all levels to deliver results. We call this role Sr. Solutions Manager internally in the organization; other titles that align with this are Sr. Manager, Client Solutions, Manager, Solutions Delivery, Lead Project & Program Manager, Sr. Implementation Project Manager.
Enervee is a remote first distributed team with members across 27 states. Enervee’s Program Manager, Client Services (Sr. Solutions Manager) can be based anywhere in the US.How you can make an impact
Enervee’s Program Manager, Client Services (Sr. Solutions Manager) plans, schedules, and manages delivery of technology-heavy SaaS platforms for our partners. You shepherd platform launches and customization projects for our utility partners and ensure projects are delivered timely, of high quality and in accordance with the scope. You will also be involved in the following:
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to evaluate new opportunities, translate them to into product requirements, and understand the impact of taking on those initiatives
- Qualify customer needs and develop innovative solutions in collaboration with product and customer success
- Provide scoping and pricing for new opportunities
- Review and validate the final business cases for the required effort, resources and estimated budget, including tradeoffs
- Lead and manage a project team, including training other Solutions Managers in developing innovative solutions
- Coordinate with product managers to plan the estimated duration and timelines to deliver the defined solutions
- Provide consultative expertise to the client, including guiding clients through key decisions and trade-offs to maintain project scope and timeline
- Create presentations and communicate results and trends in data, both internally and externally to our utility partners
- Provide crisp and accurate internal reporting of project timelines, completion forecasts, time tracking, and other items as identified
People are our greatest asset and we want to empower our Program Manager, Client Services (Sr. Solutions Manager) to help achieve our vision!
- We celebrate diversity, encourage innovation, work collaboratively, and practice transparency
- Sustainability is our business model as well as our mode of operation
- We're passionate about our partners and we genuinely appreciate them
- Our leadership team is committed to empowerment and passionate about professional development and growth
The well-being of our employees is pivotal, and we address this through various perks and initiatives we periodically assess and enhance. We care about your present as well as your future and provide competitive compensation in addition to the following:
- 401K retirement saving plan with an above industry average employer match
- Every employee has a stake in our mission with our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans (100% Employer paid for employees and at 50% for Dependents) + Employer covered life and AD&D insurance + Access to health, well-being, personal development and counseling resources
- Flexible PTO + Flexible work schedule + Paid Parental Leave for 12 weeks
- Online meal delivery program for employees through GrubHub
- Mission aligned company events, including volunteering
- Choose your own devices program
- Salary range for this position: $92,500 - $111,250
Enervee’s Program Manager, Client Services (Sr. Solutions Manager) has the ability to prioritize and consistently handle multiple tasks across multiple clients and teams in a fast paced environment.
- 3-5 years’ experience in program management or project management and a high level understanding of agile/sprint methodology
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role, engaging with senior customer executives to solve complex business problems with advanced technologies
- Experience managing eCommerce or consumer websites and/or products
- Strong communication skills and ability to assess and analyze work with client independently
- Experience in managing project teams
- A customer focused demeanor that utilizes Enervee best practices developed over thousands of engagements to design and execute an end-to-end frictionless customer solution
- Self-motivated attitude towards tackling projects and running full steam ahead, while maintaining proper communication channels
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira, Project Management Tools (Trello, Asana, MPP), Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs), Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Additional things that will impress the team!
- Technical understanding of web technologies including HTML, CSS and overall web analytics
- Ability to manage datasets in CSV and XLSX
- Experience with APIs, JSON and webhooks