Product Support Specialist
WE'RE LOOKING FOR . . .
Versus System seeks a Product Support Specialist. You will be responsible for providing account management style software support to Versus System customers via electronic communication and social media channels. You will acknowledge, analyze, and resolve complex software questions and issues encountered with our products. This position requires a talented individual that excels in comprehensive problem analysis, software support, and customer service.
We are looking for candidates with technical services / software application support experience, advanced troubleshooting, problem analysis skills, excellent communication skills and superior customer service skills. Success in this role will provide a host of additional opportunities for professional growth.
YOU WILL HAVE . . .
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or related degree
- 1 - 3 years experience with technical support or software application support
- Skilled with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Analytical aptitude and the ability to understand clients’ needs and translate them into system functionality to help triage issues
- Autonomous learning capabilities
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken. This skill is critical to troubleshooting issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional etiquette
- The desire to be a supportive team player
- Flexibility and ease-of-adaptaton to rapid change
- Ability to work flexible hours
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL . . .
- Provide customers with a best in class service experience to achieve a high customer satisfaction level
- Provide day to day functional and technical software application support to our clients
- Troubleshoot software application issues
- Log client reported defects to our tracking system
- Gain a deep understanding of the Versus application including complex features and configuration options
- Provide constant and ongoing communication with clients regarding support incidents
- Create accurate, reliable, and complete activity updates and maintain an accurate product knowledge-base center
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned tickets to ensure service level agreements are met and client satisfaction is high
- Be will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE . . .
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Overall positive and diplomatic approach
- Attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional follow-through
- Accurate data entry and computer competency
- Experience with programming languages, relational databases, HTML/content development
- Experience in the game industry
Versus makes games more fun - not once, but over and over. We value diversity & inclusion, empathy for our colleagues and our partners, and curiosity to explore and learn new things.
We offer competitive salaries, equity packages, medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, flexible hours, paid maternity and paternity leave, and paid vacation time that we encourage you to actually take.
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work day schedule
- Matched 401(K)