Principal Client Success Manager
Be part of the local marketing revolution - join MomentFeed!
MomentFeed is the leader in enterprise, software-as-a-service (SaaS) localized marketing solutions. Our digital marketing platform connects brands and consumers at the local level. The platform empowers global brands to capture local audiences, engage with consumers in authentic and locally relevant ways, and measure campaign performance down to the point of sale. MomentFeed helps marketers succeed in the mobile era by unifying Facebook, Foursquare, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp and other social platforms for efficient management across all business locations.
In a SaaS company, client retention is paramount to success. Our Client Success team’s primary objective is high client satisfaction and retention. We work closely with our clients to ensure they realize material value from their investment in MomentFeed’s solutions and look for opportunities to drive greater client adoption and upsell additional product and services.
As Principal, Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing, supporting, and renewing client adoption of MomentFeed solutions. You will partner with assigned strategic clients to help them achieve their business objectives, drive adoption, accelerate time to value, and provide digital marketing expertise. The Principal must be confident selling, consulting, and negotiating with employees at all levels, including executives. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, self-driven, team player with a passion for client success and technology.
If you want to be an integral part of a rapidly growing, cutting-edge technology company with venture capital backing and huge growth potential that believes in taking risks and that revolutionary ideas can come from anywhere and anyone, MomentFeed may be a fit for you.
- Create and communicate client relationship management strategies and lead activities to drive client adoption
- Drive, negotiate, and close renewal business
- Establish a trusted adviser status that works to ensure client’s overall satisfaction with our product and services
- Conduct quarterly and annual business reviews with clients to present MomentFeed value delivered
- Develop success plans for clients that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Monitor and facilitate clients adoption of our solution features and functionality while providing MomentFeed with an understanding of clients’ overall business needs, priorities as they relate to our products and services
- Act as a liaison between product management and clients with a focus on communicating the MomentFeed roadmap and how the roadmap will influence client activities
- Ensure clients takes advantage of MomentFeed best practices
- Identify opportunities to extend MomentFeed solution footprint and work with sales team to achieve growth goals
- Promote opportunities for two-way communication
- Work with client business leads and executive team to identify/resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated client issues
- Keep clients informed of process and procedural changes
- Become proficient in MomentFeed’s Client Success Framework
- Demonstrate competency in the MomentFeed localized marketing suite of applications
- Develop client success stories, case studies and client advocacy
- Develop and maintain expertise on industry trends, practices and competitive landscape
Required Skills / Experience
- MUST HAVE 7+ years in a client success position managing strategic-level accounts of a SaaS based platform
- Successful track record of renewal ownership expertise and upselling to expand MomentFeed’s revenue potential
- Proven ability to source new, collaborate and build strong relationships with clients especially at the executive level
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- Proven success aligning client requirements to software solutions, as well as gathering and demonstrating ROI information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Excellent organization, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of digital online marketing including social media, paid media, marketing automation, analytics, and customer relationship management
- Working knowledge with at least one of the following business areas: marketing, paid media, social media, client experience management
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions internally and externally (e.g., sales, professional services, product management)
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum (business or technical degree preferred); MBA a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25-50%
MomentFeed operates on four core values: Excellence, Partnership, Entrepreneurship and Authenticity. We aspire to achieve absolute excellence in everything that we do. We have the utmost respect and appreciation for all of our partners and clients. We are a company of innovators and entrepreneurs and are open, genuine, and authentic in how we interact with our colleagues, partners and stakeholders. All of these values are centered on driving the success of our clients and the happiness of our employees.
MomentFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at MomentFeed are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.