Partnership Operations Lead at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:41 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, February 26, 2020
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through our innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers. The Fulfillment Support team is responsible for driving order success through process improvement, order management, and execution. As part of this team you will be tasked with doing anything possible to make sure our customers get the product they ordered as fast as possible.
In this role you will:
- Train, coach and direct a team of associates in their everyday workload
- Build professional relationships with partners to enable growth on the GOAT platform
- Efficiently manage onboarding for new partners
- Analyze data to determine necessary fixes that will improve key results
- Lead projects affiliated with the partner’s operational success and growth
- Develop and present QBR’s that are constructive and help the partners succeed
- Collaborate with Account Management to streamline partner communication
- Ensure that orders are processed correctly and on time
- Help reduce cancellations due to inventory discrepancies
- Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot issues to reduce order delays and report tech errors
- Make quick and financially sound decisions that result in customer satisfaction
We are looking for:
- Minimum Associates degree
- 3+ years of experience in order/inventory management, ecommerce, or retail operations
- Experience with dropship fulfillment operations
- Passionate for providing excellent service to customers
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to multitask
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Experience in integrations or project management is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint skills
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description