Tapcart makes launching a mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile Ecommerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 10,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Tapcart is seeking an energetic, highly motivated and experienced Partnerships Manager to lead and manage our existing and future relationships with impactful, qualified partners.
This role will help define the future of our partnership strategy by solidifying an optimal partnership agreement, developing new partnerships, managing existing partnerships and generating Tapcart Enterprise customers.
This role will work closely with our sales team and also with our marketing, product, and customer success teams to help grow the Tapcart Enterprise customer base.
Responsibilities and expectations:
- Manage existing partnerships at a B2B company
- Develop and execute a comprehensive partnership agreement
- Grow the Tapcart Enterprise customer base
- Drive new business by finding and developing new partner leads
- Meet or exceed targets for revenue and sales activity generated by partners
- Define, measure, impact, and report the KPIs of clients generated by partnerships
Who we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in business and/or partnership development
- Experience retail and ecommerce merchants (ideally tech/finance products)
- Driven to succeed and be able to work both independently and manage a team to build a book of business
- Strong strategy, research, analysis, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience and comfort in managing deals and speaking with decision makers at ecommerce companies
Success in this role is defined by:
- Developing relationships with ideal partners
- Generating enterprise deals via referrals from partners
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our employees and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding for our team. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many business challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page, and check out some of our recent features on Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Read Full Job Description