Partner Success Operations Manager at BlackLine
The Partner Success Manager-Operations has responsibility for governance of BlackLine's Partner implementation projects, Customer Success and Support deliverables. The Partner Success Manager-Operations will liaise with BlackLine internal teams including the Services Team to ensure projects are delivered timely and successfully. The Partner Success Manager-Operations will assist with resolution of escalations. Through analysis and governance of Partner project portfolio and feedback results, the Partner Success Manager-Operations will play a critical role in identifying and creating process improvements to ensure customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Create Partner project status reports for internal and external use.
- Track and report metrics and key results for Partner deliverables related to implementation projects, Customer Success and Support.
- Analyze Partner related data to develop insights and identify areas of process optimization opportunities.
- Lead cadence meetings with Partners to review health of projects, communicate and enforce Rules of Engagement.
- Assist in resolution of project escalations; liaise with multiple internal BlackLine teams including the Services Team.
- Identify and report on "at-risk" customers; guide Partners and the BlackLine Services Team to a successful resolution of at risk factors.
- Participate in internal BlackLine project review cadence meetings to provide insights and project progress updates.
- Design and execute a process to create, track and close Partner Statements of Work (SOWs) and ensure that all internal BlackLine functions (Services Team, Partner Channel, etc.) and Partners are aligned.
- Analyze customer feedback provided via survey results. Take appropriate action based on survey results to identify areas of process enhancements, coaching and training.
- Participate in Partner and internal BlackLine QBRs and meetings.
- Liaise with BlackLine Services Team for emerging implementation processes and product functionality to enhance Partners' knowledge of implementation best practices.
- Collaborate with BlackLine stakeholders (Partner Channel, Training, Product, Services, GTM Enablement, Marketing, etc.) to define and address ongoing Partner training gaps and needs.
- Promote Partner feedback and assists in preparation and delivery of Partner strategies, including data gathering, analysis, presentation creation and logistical support.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field:
- Domain expertise - 3+ years of experience in accounting/auditing and/or in accounting/auditing/financial industry software solutions
- 2+ Years Customer project facing experience (internal or external)
Education: Click or tap here to enter text.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years BlackLine experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and high-pressure situations with poise diplomacy and tact
- Highly process-oriented
- Strong verbal and written professional communication
- Demonstrated and strong presentation skills with passion for presenting
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with passion for learning