Partner Success Manager
The Partner Success Manager at PatientPop is responsible for developing relationships with our largest existing partners and ensuring successful deployment of our product into their customer base.
At PatientPop our partners come first and they are critical to our success. As a Partner Success Manager, you are the key liaison between PatientPop and our partners. Part customer success, part relationship management, part product strategist and part sales manager, the Partner Success Manager is the glue that holds the partnership together. You will be tasked with ensuring success for all joint customers and leveraging that success to expand further into the partner customer base.
Those with a deep desire to succeed, the innate ability to keep things simple and the talent to learn quickly will excel in this role. Creativity, relationship building skills and ability to adapt are essential to being a successful Partner Success Manager. Success in this role means that PatientPop’s partners will see you as a trusted and adept primary point of contact, and they work closely with you to bring PatientPop to their whole account base.
- Establishing strong relationships with Partner and their field team
- Being primary point of contact for all customer success related issues for existing customers who have deployed PatientPop
- Collecting and forwarding product feedback from customer deployments and partner's insights
- Identifying and leading business initiatives that can help improve the partnership
- Identifying potential prospects within partner customer base and ensuring successful deployments of PatientPop product into partner customer base
- Turning partner account management teams into PatientPop champions
- Exceptional Time Management and project management skills
- Highly Organized
- Problem solving skills
- 2+ years in a customer facing role, must have experience in solving challenging customer problems
- Willing to do 25-50% travel
- Hunger to succeed and no hesitation to to work as hard as humanly possible
- Ability to navigate and work with multiple internal and external teams
- Unbelievably positive attitude
- Track record of hitting and exceeded quota