Part-Time Operations Coordinator - Ecommerce at Zwift
Who we are:
Zwift is the fitness company born from gaming. We use the fun of gaming and the power of communities to inspire and encourage everybody to turn their fitness goals into achievements, from start to finish, wherever your finish line is.
We took the boring indoor cycling and running routine and game-ifiedit, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We’re a fast-growing, solidly backed startup defined by a passionate group of creative people. Zwift HQ is located in sunny Long Beach, CA with offices in NYC, London, and Rio de Janeiro.
What you'll do:
- As part of the eCommerce team you will help coordinate orders between the consumer facing platform and the physical warehouse
- Collaborate closely with billing and inventory management to ensure realized invoices for purchased goods
- Report to the eCommerce Director for Ad-hoc logistics projects
What we're looking for:
- Available for 4-8 hours per day onsite to ensure warehouse management and logistics are completed for daily picking
- Ability to multitask and follow structured working steps
- Advanced Excel user
- Ability to work in Downtown Long Beach
- Solid understanding of eCommerce platforms
- Experienced Zwifter
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.