Operations Specialist - Relay
Greater LA Area
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Facebook, Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
Are you NEXT?
Work on exciting projects to improve our Product and continuously provide feedback to our Product Team. Analyze data and provide insights into the business. Work closely with internal departments to ensure timely and proper delivery of product through our NEXT app. Utilize proprietary software to track, update, and administrate shipments.
What You'll Do
- Collect data, analyze insights, and provide recommendations for key projects aimed at improving the Next operational team.
- Learn the Marketplace in detail and become a Subject Matter Expert, provide feedback and work with the Product Team for continuous improvement.
- Cross-departmental collaboration with the Product, Engineering, and Onboarding teams to help build a seamless experience for our customers and carrier
- Work with the account management team to guarantee the highest levels of service are attained.
- Identify opportunities to improve internal processes with the goal of driving operational excellence.
- Ensure consistent and accurate classification by maintaining master files and updating customer records with proper classifications for products imported by customers.
What You'll Need to Have
- Bachelor's degree required, 1-3 years of work experience preferred.
- Technologically proficient, curious, detail oriented, organized, data driven individuals.
- A quick learner who is adaptable in a rapidly changing environment.
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Base Salary
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description