Operations Manager at Centerfield
How You'll Contribute...
- Responsible for creating reports, diagnosing analytics and providing data-driven insights to support the company’s marketing and sales programs.
- Help identify opportunities to maximize productivity, revenue and gross profit.
- Display excellent business acumen, communication skills and the ability to work with business leaders to deep-dive analytical problems and develop data-driven solutions.
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics.
- Experience with Business intelligence and Reporting platforms.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
- Ability to diagnose complex quantitative data and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Strong Excel skills, including deep understanding of advanced formulas, pivot tables and charting/graphing capabilities.
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau
- Strong communication skills and experience leading and coordinating broad business reviews.
- MBA is strongly preferred.
- Expert in SQL.
- Experience with digital marketing and/or Call Center operations.
Life at Centerfield ...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!