Office Manager at Papaya Pay
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:42 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, October 16, 2019
We know that paying bills isn’t fun. At Papaya Pay, we work tirelessly to help make that experience better. With our app, users can snap a photo of any bill and it’s paid - no more calls, mailing checks, or tedious web forms.
If you enjoy building an environment and culture where employees love coming to work every single day, and want to be a part of changing how people pay their bills, then we need your help.
As Office Manager, you will create an outstanding work environment for our team, support our executives, and juggle the daily operational needs of an office. You will ensure that every facet of our workspace is functional, well-equipped, and fun!
Teamwork, flexibility, communication, and a willingness to learn are of the highest importance. Papaya believes that diversity helps build an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued. If you agree, we’d love to hear from you!
Some things you would be doing:
- As the main point of contact for general office and employee needs, represent Papaya with a friendly and positive attitude
- Support our co-founders with calendaring, schedule management, travel coordination, and other ad-hoc requests
- Manage office operations and maintenance; liaise with building management and vendors to ensure our facilities are safe, efficient, equipped with office supplies, furniture, and snacks
- Manage office IT systems; provide troubleshooting support, manage the office calendar, slack channels, and other shared tools like G-Suite
- Organize office activities and events, as well as develop and implement other employee engagement initiatives that foster a welcoming culture for our team
We’d like to hear from you if you are:
- A Problem Solver. You can handle a million things at once and instead of saying “No,” you say, “Let me find out!” You work hard to make sure everything falls into place as seamlessly as possible.
- Detail-Oriented. From anticipating what supplies need to be ordered to making sure the lights are switched on every morning, you will be obsessed with the little things that contribute to an awesome workplace.
- Resourceful. You’re a self-starter. You love doing research, are adaptable, creative and think on your feet.
- Experienced. You have at least 3 years experience in an Office Manager or Executive Assistant role at a startup. You understand how to operate with a high sense of urgency, and have a strong track record managing multiple projects at once.
We’d be especially excited if you have previously been the first Office Manager at a high-growth startup. If you have experience with implementing proactive processes to keep headquarters organized and efficient, don’t forget to mention it.
The Papaya app is revolutionizing the way people pay their bills. We are one of the fastest-growing startups in Los Angeles, backed by successful investors including Sequoia Capital, First Round Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank.
Papaya has already made payments to tens of thousands of businesses in all 50 states and our goal is to expand mobile share of the $4T US consumer bill payment space. We’d love for you to try it yourself — search the App or Play Store for Papaya Payments or visit ppaya.com.
Our impact-driven team receives competitive salary, benefits, and equity. Come join our mission!
Read Full Job Description