Member Experience Specialist at Honey
Honey was founded in 2012 with the mission to streamline the online shopping experience. For consumers, we turned a frustrating hunt for savings into an exciting and gratifying interaction. For retailers, we created a unique shopping platform that could reach new and relevant millennial consumers and drive them to make purchases with a personalized experience. We’re helping millions save while shopping online and we're hiring!
About the Team:
Our Membership Experience Specialists are the connection between Honey and the world -- We support 10+ million monthly active users in 200+ countries and 40,000+ retailers worldwide. Our team's primary mission is to create an amazing member experience. By analyzing user feedback and making data-driven decisions, we enhance our products to help our members save time and money.
About the Role:
As a Member Experience Specialist, you'll educate our members on how best to use our tools, provide technical support, and collaborate with internal teams to create a world-class member experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate with members through email, chat, and social media to provide support for our extension, mobile app, and other money-saving tools;
- Provide feedback on how to improve current workflows and processes;
- Identify common issues and recommend product enhancements to our technology, product, and partnership teams;
- Embody and represent Honey’s core values, voice, and tone to provide exceptional member support for our growing global community
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher
- You communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely
- You thrive on solving simple and complex analytical issues
- You work collaboratively in a team environment and thrive on challenges
- You can communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- You have a positive attitude and outlook
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working in a hyper-growth environment
- Industry experience in a technology or e-commerce start-up
What Honey Offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits including paid time off, sick time, medical, dental, vision, equity, and 401k matching
- Free catered lunch daily
- Gym reimbursement
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.