Do you want to be a part of a new and disruptive company that is a next-generation leader in financial services and a beacon of customer success? Do you love to coach people to better decisions and more successful outcomes? Do people comment that your energy and enthusiasm turn their day from bad to good? If you answered ‘yes’ to all of these questions, then joining Payoff is a low risk, high reward career move!
About the Job
Join the Member Experience team and be a key part of empowering Payoff members!
- Encourage and support members in their journey to pay off their credit cards. Make memorable impressions and have a genuine interest to see others succeed
- Eloquently explain the value behind our products, and walk people through the application process
- Help evaluate the accuracy of customer provided documents for loan applications
- Provide exceptional written and verbal communication with anyone who encounters Payoff, whether it be via chat, email, or phone
- 2 or more years’ experience in providing world-class customer service
- Ability and willingness to work Saturdays if schedule needs require
- Extremely comfortable with computers, and general aptitude for quickly learning new systems. Strong typing and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and a passion for accuracy
- Strong ability to make lasting impressions and quickly build meaningful connections with people
- Goal oriented and experience in high performance teams
We’ll be stoked if you have the following:
- Creativity and desire to surprise and delight others, as well as a desire to influence others toward healthier financial living
- Comfort and enjoyment with a significant amount of your time spent engaging with customers over the phone
- Appreciate a team mentality and have a desire to contribute to our mission as a company
About Happy Money
At Payoff, we focus on what we do best: doing something we believe in, which will help change the world for the better! We believe in taking care of our employees, putting the customer first, eating great food, having a sense of humor, and getting things done.
We’re working on big challenges in consumer financial services and need team players, innovators and leaders to help us build and grow.
Perks & Benefits!
- Rich employee medical benefits offering, some paid 100% by Happy Money!
- Generous vacation policy
- All the single-origin, micro-batch roasted coffee you can drink (or tea if that’s your thing)
- Craft beer Thursdays – we love to mingle and enjoy great brews!
- Smart and FUN work environment