To connect the world, we must reflect the world. At Virgin Hyperloop, we’re bringing together unique perspectives, empowering our community to celebrate all voices, and creating equal opportunities to build, grow, and thrive.
WHY WE NEED YOU
This role will direct impact the establishing, managing, reviewing and maintaining our Integrated Master Schedules. This person will have a great impact on identifying product requirements and priorities, and the reporting to the rest of the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Directly supports projects, providing project schedule development, management oversight, change management and quality control as needed.
- Ability to work closely with Program Manager, Program Integration Lead, Project Coordinators, and team members to develop compliant Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) schedules adhering to best practices.
- Facilitates schedule review meetings with program managers and Integrated Project Team (IPT) leads.
- Work with Integrated Product Team leads to identify and develop work arounds to address critical path items
- Identifying interdependencies between and across projects and programs by developing and maintaining an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Establish project schedule development, monitoring, and analysis procedures to identify critical path and resource allocation.
- Set and communicate project timelines, release schedules, and conduct impact analysis on both technical and programmatic change requests
- Manage and run the weekly schedule update, status and reporting cycle
- Develop and implement Earned Value Management practices across the organization.
- Develop and deploy standards, templates, and tools.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- 10+ years of experience developing, managing and analysis integrated resource loaded project schedules using MS Project or equivalent.
- Experience working in an engineering intensive product development organization.
- Experience integrating Earned Value Management (EVM) with the schedule development and management function a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly about analyses, insights, and recommendations
- Ability to target presentations, written and oral, to different audiences
WHY VIRGIN HYPERLOOP
- Our Benefits: medical (including infertility & mental health), dental, vision, life, FSA, HSA, 401k, and more
- Your Wellbeing: flexible work schedules, unlimited PTO, and 16 weeks of paid parental leave