Marketing Operations Specialist at PatientPop
PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 500+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you’re important to us:
The Marketing Operations Specialist is an integral role within our Demand Generation team, helping to build and execute marketing programs across multiple segments, including email and digital channels. The position requires a unique combination of marketing experience, business acumen, project management, communication, and leadership skills. You’ll be responsible for ensuring we are consistently following best practices while being an advocate for change and improvement.How you will contribute:
PatientPop is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to assist in building, launching, and monitoring campaigns designed to help healthcare providers thrive. This person will work directly with our Program Managers to design, implement, and maintain workflows for automated campaigns, and for performance metrics to aid in the enhancements of campaigns based on specific business goals.
The Marketing Operations Specialist will be an integral member of the Marketing Team, which has a proven track record for creating reliable, scalable sources of revenue for our company. They will be a member of the Demand Generation Team and work closely with the Director of Demand Generation and the team of Program Managers responsible for driving product adoption.
In your first 90 days you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the PatientPop solution, our customers, and the company’s target audiences
- Learn the ins and outs of our top marketing channels
- Familiarize yourself with the existing workflows and best practices for various campaign types
- Partner with Program Managers for the building, launching, and QAing of campaigns
- Test and optimize campaign performance
- 1-3 years of experience managing marketing automation tools (Marketo strongly preferred) and Salesforce.com
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS marketing best practices and how all current digital marketing channels function
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical skills to review current performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to work well with other team members and cross-functionality to achieve personal and team goals
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.