At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx Gold is our subscription offering that delivers remarkable prescription savings to our members. Prescription savings are just the start of our vision. To support our mission of helping Americans find affordable and convenient healthcare, the Gold program will continue to incorporate new healthcare services and savings that will impact the health and lives of our members.
We are seeking a Manager of Operations to help deliver high impact within one of the nation’s leading healthcare startups. In this role, you will interface with our pharmacy, marketing, business development, product, and client support teams as well as partners to develop best-in-class operations that drive growth and efficiency. This role is very cross-functional in nature. You will develop a close understanding of the Gold product offering, future initiatives, and our customer base in order to anticipate new areas for defining and implementing operations. The Manager will be expected to support numerous ad hoc and recurring projects and help drive the team’s initiatives forward. The Operations team’s goals include helping drive additional membership growth, reduce member churn, and add additional value to the membership. Examples of operational areas of focus include: reducing home delivery cycle time, implementing additional payment options for consumers, reducing marketing printing costs, and vendor management.
A successful candidate will need to be a strong hands-on operator and be able to pulse between helping define strategy, process, and operations and implementing them. The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker, strong communicator, and an all-around team player who is intellectually curious and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a record of leading successful projects. The candidate should be comfortable working with data to craft insights and present analytical stories with recommendations to leadership. This role will notably contribute to the big picture by ensuring operations run smoothly and as efficiently as possible. Reporting into the Director of Operations for the Gold business line, this role offers a unique opportunity to drive both growth and efficiency across a number of cross functional teams and initiatives.
- Implement the strategy for cross functional Gold operations
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand their operational pain points and then propose and execute solutions to resolve them
- Partner with the marketing and business development teams to execute promotion and partnership operations that will drive Gold membership growth
- Team with the product organization to run ongoing operations associated with current or new features and initiatives
- Engage with partners and vendors to ensure processes and initiatives that depend upon outside resources run smoothly and successfully and drive continuous improvement
- Team with product and engineering to define any system or feature enhancements necessary to unlock operational efficiencies and growth
- Develop and document best practices and processes in order to create leverage throughout the Gold organization
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree a plus
- 3+ years of working in Operations and related roles
- 2+ years of experience working for a technology or internet-based company
- Passionate about creating operational excellence within an organization and creating scale
- A self starter that looks for opportunities to discover and capture value and efficiencies
- Demonstrated success in innovating solutions to increase productivity and growth
- Operate with a continuous improvement and growth mindset
- Excellent project leadership abilities
- Superb interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- A proven ability to work across a wide range of cross functional teams and initiatives
- Ability to create and present business cases to drive decisions to improve the consumer experience
- Strong organizational skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working with external partners and vendors
- Experience supporting marketing and consumer acquisition efforts a plus
- Experience working for a fast-growth startup a plus
- Experience working in the healthcare industry a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.