Manager of OmniChannel Operations
Greater LA Area
As the Manager of OmniChannel Operations at GOAT Group, you will oversee the performance and process for our OmniChannel operations sites ensuring that daily SLAs are met for our customers. This position will be responsible for monitoring inbound and outbound volume to project staffing needs. You will be the process owner and voice for the Retail the Fulfillment sites at the corporate office. Partner with Sales teams to provide world class service to our customers.
Strong decision-making skills will be critical for this role as order volume and the operational needs of the facility can fluctuate day-to-day. The planning, organization, and execution of completing daily order volume can be challenging during our current growth, so it will be important that this position will work as a calm, objective focused leader to make sure targets are met on a daily basis.
In this role you will:
- Identify and develop operational improvements related to workflow, resources, and layout
- Be the focal point of communication with multiple departments (Business Development, Product, etc..) for multiple retail fulfillment sites
- Develop, implement, and enforce processes to mitigate operational misses
- Create a P&L and help build the financial model for the success
- Ensure compliance with current policies and procedures
- Cultivates and enforces unified best practices across multiple sites
- Create staffing guidelines and projections for all areas of operation
- Set the tone of the leadership team with a calm, positive, focused and forward motion leadership style in a high pressure, fast work environment with consistent changes
- Represent and inform Omni sites on company initiatives and goals
- Collect data and analyze trends and behaviors that will allow the organization to improve handling flow and customer experience
What we are looking for:
- College Degree, Focus on Business and Operations preferred
- Have 5 - 8 years of experience in warehouse or retail operations
- Knowledge of ecommerce fulfillment process and technology
- A strong understanding of operational process to support retail functions
- A background in process creation documentation and training
- Ability to lead and create change through indirect management
- Is highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Possesses a financial acumen – recording, tracking and reporting expense control
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
- Strong proficiency in computer skills
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Flight Club will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description