Manager, Network Operations
Manager Network Operation, Corporate Systems and Insight
Service Titan is seeking an exceptional Manager Network Operations to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space.
The role is responsible for creating and maintaining our enterprise network and infrastructure through network design, maintenance, administration activities in communication and connectivity services, and supporting employee infrastructure for our offices in Glendale and Atlanta.
Coordinate the reporting and resolution of enterprise network infrastructure problems to assure uninterrupted enterprise operations. Establish and maintain network user accounts, user environment, directories, security and user access rights for enterprise & Admin users.
You will be joining the growing team of corporate Systems and Insight and work cross functionally with multiple teams in IT, Engineering, Product and business groups.
What you’ll do:
- Enterprise network design/architecture change planning, testing and implementation
- Coordinate the reporting and resolution of enterprise network infrastructure problems to assure uninterrupted enterprise operations
- Coordinate the analysis of traffic and performance data for enterprise network systems and recommend and/or coordinate changes to address security or performance issues
- Works on issues and project of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires an evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities
- Ensure timely and accurate communications to the internal employees as customer
- Design, analysis, planning, modification, and maintenance of the network and security components, including network monitoring systems
- Management of all network equipment supporting the enterprise for both project and operational requirements
- Support complex service requests for network and security components
- Provision of specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture; the provision of information for hardware and software selection; and the choice of tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements
- Install,configure and manage SQL Server in a virtual environment
- Test network and security systems
- Monitor and resolve network incidents on a 24X7 basis
- Provide disaster recovery and backup solutions
- The position maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and security hardware and software interconnection and interfacings, such as routers, switches, firewalls, and gateways
What you’ll need:
- Very hands-on as a technical lead
- Overall 10+ years of Network LAN WAN and Data Management experience
- Hands on experience with Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, IPSec, VPN tunnels, and remote access, plus having experience with Fortinet and Zyxel
- Experience in capacity planning and scalability of networks and associated hardware
- Knowledge on Rokus and/or Cisco Meraki Wireless Networking
- Experience managing SQL Server in a virtual environment
- Understanding of Virtualization environments such as VMware and Hyper-V
- Expert knowledge of working with Linux and Windows servers
- Experience working with Servers and NAS hardware
- Experience working with RADIUS, Veeam and cloud backup
- Experience working with Security Encryption Systems and End Point Security Systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience in a 7x24x365 Production Environment
- Must be a strong independent contributor who is a team player capable of mentoring and helping their peers to become strong technical peers. Must be able to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017