Manager, Merchandise Strategy
FabfitFun is looking for a multicategory trend obsessed product Manager, Merchandise Strategy to join our Merchandising Strategy Team for Subscription Box at our HQ in West Hollywood. In this newly created role, the ideal candidate will be someone who understands all lifestyle product trends and how to balance “magic” and “logic” when approaching product opportunities against assortment plans. We are seeking curious, critical thinking and creative merchants who thrive in a fast paced and evolving startup environment.
What you'll do:
- Report to the Director of Merchandising Strategy and support the Subscription Box Merchandising Team with trend driven product assortment recommendations.
- Partner with Consumer Insights team to perform detailed trend analysis for brands, categories and products to provide guidance on trends that resonate the best with our customers vs. market trends.
- Become an expert of our membership experience to successfully predict trends and thoughtfully curate a selection of assortments each season
- Monitor the competitive landscape and conduct market research to stay on pulse of trends in beauty, fitness, fashion, home, & technology in order to help create a merchandise strategy that will differentiate FabFitFun in the market.
- Develop partnership with partnerships, product development and sourcing team to direct internal product development opportunities.
- Partner with analytics counterpart to help secure the best product options for the overall box performance.
- Build and develop product merchandising team and help create systems and reporting metrics around highest ranking brands, products, opportunities and challenges.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of work experience in product merchandising.
- Preferred cross-category (beauty, fashion, home, etc) merchandising background within an e-commerce/subscription-based business model.
- Experience analyzing markets and trends, anticipating and identifying opportunities and developing strategic insights.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Excellent business judgment and quantitative skills.
- Clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration.
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline-driven startup environment.
- Passionate about customer experience.
What you’ll get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce
- Full health-care coverage as well as dental and vision coverage
- Catered meals 3x/week
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Generous vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking