Manager, Incident Management at ServiceTitan
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is seeking an ambitious, motivated Manager, Incident Management to join our Corp Engineering team in one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space.
We are looking for someone with a technical background in ITSM strategy and a track record of setting and driving strategy and roadmap for a successful Service Management process. You will impact ServiceTitan's growth by contributing to the development, oversight and execution of our operations strategy. You will report to our Director, Shared Services. This role will support the Corp Engineering Shared Services team, and will work closely with the Enterprise application and infrastructure teams.
What you'll do:
- Evaluate and maintain a single intake process for Incidents and request fulfillment queues (Ticket creation via portal, email, slack, Alert monitoring thresholds..etc) as we scale
- Create mechanisms and processes for SLAs based on impact and urgency matrix
- Define workflow and triage/escalation paths
- Execute our vision for an incident close process and include child processes for analysis, problem mgmt, major incident mgmt
- Define monthly trend report and analysis for missed SLAs
- Define a defect prevention plan
- Define outage communication plan
- Review and update all of the above on a quarterly cadence
What you'll need:
- 7+ years' of Incident management experience within a fast growing technology company
- Strong prioritization and problem solving skills
- Direct experience managing day to day and training related to ITSM solution and processes
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills to work cross functionally
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem-solving, and results
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.