Manager, Global Member Experience at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Manager of Global Member Experience to join the Operations Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Team:
We support 20+ million monthly active users in 200+ countries and 40,000+ retailers worldwide. Our team's mission is to create an amazing member experience. By analyzing user feedback and making data-driven decisions, we enhance our products to help our members save time and money.
About The Role:
Honey is rapidly expanding the suite of products available to our members, and we’re looking to dramatically scale our member support in the coming months to a world-class, always-available organization that will span both local and overseas teams. You will be managing the day-to-day operations of the Member Experience Team and will refine how we do member support at Honey.
What You’ll Do:
As the Manager of Member Experience, you will:
- Lead a team of 40+ customer support team members (in-house and off-shore teams)
- Build an order operations process to streamline order and merchant issues with product, technology and partnership
- Create a training and QA program for our extension, mobile, and fintech support teams
- Collaborate with analytics on building dashboards and reporting to measure department KPIs
- Manage day-to-day operations including PR crisis, social media escalations, and legal inquiries
- Build and improve processes to make the team more efficient
- Collaborate in ad-hoc working groups to address and resolve new business issues
- 5+ of people management experience - you have the ability to build, motivate, and lead a high-functioning team
- High attention to detail, organized, and expert analytical skills
- Experienced in a hyper-growth environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.