Manager, Customer Success at PatientPop
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
The Manager of Customer Success will lead a team of 10-12 CSMs and 2 Team Leads. We’ll be counting on you to identify patterns in team and customer pain points and use these to make recommendations and improvements to CSM processes. You will work closely with your Leads to drive the overall strategy and efficiency while ensuring the team is achieving quarterly objectives and key results. You will also focus on the professional development of all members of your team, including cultivating talent, identifying potential leaders, and developing action plans for individuals who need guidance.
Skills you’ll bring:
- Has 2+ years of experience leading a team of individual contributors
- Is excited about the idea of developing and advancing the maturity of a team’s processes, identifying areas of opportunity, and implementing plans to hit targets.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, adapts well to change, and has the skills to ensure consistent understanding and adoption of new products, processes, and protocols across a team
- Is comfortable working with ambiguity while remaining results-driven
- Collaborates well cross-functionally, understanding how a team’s needs fit into the big picture of the department
- Possesses business operations experience in SaaS; experience in healthcare or SEO desirable
- Is analytical, process-oriented, flexible, and resourceful
- Considers themselves a Salesforce rockstar and proficient in Excel
Why you're important to us:
The Customer Success team is growing fast and acts as the bridge between our customers and our product. They are a critical department in ensuring the success of our company as a whole. Your excitement and passion for leading and growing a team will be critical to develop talent, ensure our customers are receiving the highest level of care, and identify how we can continue to scale effectively.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.