Lead Customer Experience Specialist (EN) at iHerb
Under general supervision, the Lead Customer Experience Specialist (LCES) oversees a small team based on language or geographic location. All LCESs are expected to provide support and guidance to peer CESs and handle escalations as necessary. All LCESs are to handle customers in a professional manner which creates customer loyalty and retention by providing service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Assist Regional Customer Experience Supervisor to ensure team members are meeting minimum productively requirements and quality standards
- Upsell products and services via chat, email, and social media
- Observe and modify contact labels to track issues and trends that affect customer experience
- Upload and maintain regional information in knowledge base
- Evaluate and report issues regarding webpage performance and promotions campaigns
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Resolve customer escalations in a timely manner
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Manage customer accounts
- Record customer contacts: comments, details, and action taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow-up on customer interactions
- Escalate customer issues as necessary for timely resolution
- Directs requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Communicate with CS management – work or staff issues during shift
- Report and help resolve any equipment/technical problems that may occur during shift
- Work directly with customers via e-mail and chat
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude – customer-centric
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Stress tolerance
- Willing to work weekends, if needed
- Bilingual (preferred) – English + other language
- Computer literate – Gmail, MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Generally requires a minimum of two (3) years related experience, typically in a contact center environment
- High school diploma required. Associate’s degree preferred or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
View our Careers Video
View our LinkedIn Video