FIGS is seeking a self-directed IT Support Analyst with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The Analyst will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with the Director of IT and senior leadership. The position provides the opportunity to learn valuable skills with a fast growing ecommerce company.What you’ll do:
- Provide front line technical support for employees in office and working remotely
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues
- Escalate technical issues to upper level support as necessary
- Document technical support requests and steps to resolution
- Receive and resolve requests for access to services, resources, and applications
- Maintain, inventory, and deploy technology assets and equipment to end users
- Work with vendors to procure hardware in accordance with IT standards
- Provide technology equipment to onboard new employees
- Assist in developing annual budget
- Assist in upkeep of corporate equipment, such as printers and conference rooms
- Collaborate with building management, workplace coordinator for in-office needs
- Shadow and receive training from the Director of IT and Systems Administrator
- Travel to off-site warehouse location (east LA) as necessary
- Provide after-hours technical support on an on-call basis
- Work in a hybrid capacity, in-office 3 days per week
- Familiarity with macOS and Windows desktop operating systems
- Understanding of workplace productivity tools, such as Office, Dropbox
- Understanding of workplace communication tools, such as Zoom, Slack
- Understanding of SSO technology such as Okta
- Familiarity with ticketing and documentation systems
- Exposure to mobile device management platforms, such as Jamf, Kandji, or Intune
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.