IT Help Desk Technician
Golden Hippo's Fulfillment Division, Golden Bolt, is currently looking for an IT Service Desk Technician to join our growing IT department at our warehouse location. Someone who can ensure that all employees IT equipment and services are in working order, including Macs Windows desktops and laptops, IOS devices, printers, wireless networks, and audiovisual systems. The IT Help Desk technician will also act as the first point of contact for IT needs including tracking issues and taking ownership of problems and seeing them to resolution.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo, you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Ensure that all employee IT equipment and services are in working order, including Macs Windows desktops and laptops, IOS devices, printers, wireless networks, and audiovisual systems.
- Act as the first point of contact for IT needs. Track issues and take ownership of problems and see them to resolution. Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Anticipate problems that the users may encounter and address them proactively. Continually monitor and assess support requirements. Create system support documentation as needed
- Proactively manage any planned changes and upgrades. Inform those who would be impacted and ensure everything is working when changes are completed
- Recommend hardware and software solutions, including new product acquisitions and upgrades
- Provide technical support and maintenance for conference rooms/collaborative workspaces and offices utilizing audiovisual systems
- Manage local ticket system and assist with tickets.
- Setup new hires/terminations
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze problems and identify solutions under pressure
- Proficiency with Mac, Windows, IOS, and Android devices
- Experience with cloud-based environments, G-Suite, Office 365, Bluejeans, Dropbox
- Understanding of networking fundamentals (wireless, printing, file sharing, VOIP, Mobile devices)
- Familiar with Cisco Meraki networking equipment.
- Active Directory management
- Ability to be on call at all hours
- Support our other local Facilities as needed
- Prior experience working at a warehouse location a plus
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all management levels
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo