About the job…
Our ideal candidate must be comfortable with (and excited about) working in a close-knit startup environment. You must understand the importance of building and cultivating client relationships. You should be detail-oriented, Type A, analytical and proactive so that you quickly understand what clients are looking for and how best to meet their needs. You must possess a keen understanding of how to think on your feet in fast-paced situations and have flexibility in creating and altering strategy in the ever-changing world of startups. You will be working for a fast-growing, fast-moving company, and we will expect you to keep up. If you are talented and driven, we want to talk to you!
As our Implementation Specialist, you will:
- Be the liaison between our clients and the internal 12Twenty team. You will manage and oversee all aspects of your accounts while keeping a constant flow of communication between the clients and the team.
- Work with your clients to provide needed resources and configuration during onboarding (post-sale), and develop a go-live strategy.
- Ensure that all launch critical data elements are complete, and any identified product needs are communicated to the Product Team.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years in account management, and / or customer care required.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, problem-solving abilities, along with impeccable organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Passionate about ensuring our clients’ success in using 12Twenty's product suite to meet key objectives, as well as professional and timely handling of issue escalations.
- Possess a sense of urgency, and a desire to see projects through to fruition and to consistently deliver.
- Knowledge in SalesForce is required.
- Strong professional etiquette along with the ability to diffuse and resolve conflicts in real-time with maturity, and poise.
- Passion about success and the success of others, who is a highly motivated self-starter.
We’d LOVE it if you had:
- Experience in B2B SaaS and/or startup environment
- Knowledge in Freshdesk / Zendesk or other Customer Support tools
- Experience in agile project management and / or project management tools (ex: Jira)