Implementation Specialist, Widgets
At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
The Implementation Specialist brings the power of the Edmunds brand to the dealership website. Specifically, this position works with dealerships, internal teams, and web providers to ensure all web tools are implemented correctly on Edmunds.com and on thousands of our dealer customer’s websites. Showcasing your excellent customer service skills, you’ll be the main point of contact throughout implementation, and provide post-implementation troubleshooting and support to drive customer satisfaction. Your creative thinking and keen problem solving skills will help us create the best implementation experience in the automotive industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct vendor and customer outreach to ensure smooth and timely implementation of a suite of dealer web tools for our growing base of dealer customers
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve implementation or product issues from customers and vendors
- Deliver outstanding customer service - providing thorough, thoughtful, and accurate responses and guidance to customers, vendors, and internal teams. Understand and anticipate customer needs
- Demonstrate appropriate ownership/accountability for all cases worked and prioritize cases in accordance with level of urgency
- Provide meticulous, detailed, and timely documentation in Salesforce CRM
- Serve as subject matter expert to internal teams regarding dealer web tools & implementation
- Improve the implementation experience for our customers by regularly identifying process improvements that also drive efficiency
- Network, collaborate and build long-term, trusting relationships with vendors and internal teams including Sales, Operations, Product and IT Development
What You Need:
- Critical thinker, able to apply problem solving skills to troubleshoot client and technical issues
- Be flexible and adaptable. Handle daily challenges confidently and be willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively and collaborate well in a team environment
- Results oriented - you demonstrate good judgement and can effectively prioritize your work to achieve desired results
- Fast learner – you can pick up and learn new concepts quickly and easily
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, comfortable working with spreadsheets and formulas
- Tech savvy with skills such as HTML, Web Applications, & SQL a plus
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.