Help Desk IT Support Manager
Core Digital Media, is seeking a Help Desk IT Support Manager to join its office systems team. Core Digital Media is made up of LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com, leaders in online marketing and the lead generation space. This person will provide strategic technical management for office support team along with hands-on involvement in day to day operations. We are looking for a pro-active and self-motivated individual who likes to work in a fun and collaborative environment and exemplifies a “can-do” attitude towards learning new skills.
- Responsible for overall maintenance, troubleshooting and support of the office systems and peripherals, while meeting SLA’s.
- Establish a collaborative team environment, coach and counsel staff as appropriate and develop growth opportunities.
- Responsible for performance management and trainings of the team.
- Responsible for overall lifecycle of Windows workstations, laptops, Surface Pro, productivity applications, peripherals, and printers.
- Responsible for asset inventory, management and software distribution.
- Develop, implement, and maintain IT service desk policies and procedures as per best practices.
- Forecast, plan and manage future expansion of office systems.
- Responsible for office system security and compliance.
- Responsible for office system upgrades and installations.
- Responsible for Office Hardware & Peripheral/Office system Software.
- Responsible for vendor management for office systems software and hardware.
- Develop reports on helpdesk team’s productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with operations and network team.
- Provide off-hours support and systems maintenance, both scheduled and unscheduled, as required.
- Maintain documentation and continuously improve all office systems and support processes.
- Strong leadership and technical management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Windows OS, VMWare, PC hardware, printing, peripherals, mobile devices, remote access, systems imaging, virus/malware removal, and productivity applications.
- Strong working knowledge of networking, wireless, servers, telecom and security principles.
- Knowledge of Exchange servers and multi-site Exchange topology.
- Experience with enterprise backup and recovery processes.
- Ability to identify/research and troubleshoot issues stemming from multiple sources including Hardware, Software, OS, and Network equipment.
- Knowledge of Ironmail Email spam configuration a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL/Server configuration and management is a plus.
- Linux Red Hat or similar experience a plus.
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains experience is a big plus.
- Experience with Cisco VoIP telephony and Unified Messaging preferred.
- Experience working with EMC and NetApp NAS storage a big plus.
- Experience with Cisco Wifi servers (ISE & PRIME) is a big plus.
- BS/MS or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in supporting help desk operations including people management.
- Security and compliance minded individual subscribing to least privilege and best practice methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Self-Starter & demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.