HEAD OF CUSTOMER SUCCESS
THE OPPORTUNITY: HEAD OF CUSTOMER SUCCESS
RingDNA is looking for a proven Customer Success leader to join the team. As the primary advocate for RingDNA’s customers, this is a critical role that impacts the entire customer experience. Your mission is to ensure that customers really experience the full power of RingDNA’s products. You will help customers be more successful through training, product information, communication and relationship-building. The result of your work will be happy customers, amazing products, and increased customer retention.
- Define and document Customer Success programs for RingDNA, including team structure, responsibilities, areas for growth and a formal business plan ready to scale as the business develops.
- Effectively and efficiently build relationships with customer VIPs.
- Document customer success stories, pains, hopes and desires.
- Relay customer’s ideas and feedback to product teams, to incorporate into future product roadmaps.
- Work closely with the marketing team to turn customer success stories into case studies.
- Manage/improve enablement processes for both Enterprise and SMB.
- Become an expert in product usage, becoming the ultimate power user.
- Develop an expertise around SFDC sales automation and sales acceleration technologies.
- Define customer onboarding program for both SMB and enterprise segments from pilot through post-onboarding communications.
- Own overall pilot customers and customer onboarding including implementation, timelines, issue management.
- Responsible for all on-boarding materials: updating, improving training materials, customer “what to expect” notifications, project management documentation for enterprise.
- Serve as the internal advocate for customers, and help marshal resources to ensure customer success.
- Manage renewal and upsell opportunities for RingDNA”s growing client base.
- Document customer stories and work with our product team to bring new features to life.
- Drive adoption of all new product features with existing customers.
- Have ownership of customer retention and expansion in terms of logos and ACV.
- Lead the development and ownership of the QBR process; including creating templates and implementing 3 levels of QBR: small, mid-size and enterprise.
- Segment the client base into appropriate audiences and define what "QBR” means to each segment.
- Develop and deliver reusable agent, admin, “super” admin and manager training materials supporting, and in addition to, standard onboarding training.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customer escalations.
- Wield an impressive array of analytics tools to help the management team understand customer trends and behaviors that will help drive the business.
- Help RingDNA management gain greater insight into the customer base (i.e. usage, churn risk etc.) by defining overall adoption metrics and reporting results.
- Recommend operational improvements to reduce administrative work and improve customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate in a team oriented environment to generate creative solutions.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS/PERSONA
- EDUCATION: BA/BS required. Advanced degree a plus. The right experience counts most!
- EXPERIENCE: At least 5-7+ years of professional experience in an equivalent capacity. B2B enterprise SaaS experience is a must.
- Strong communication, negotiation and conflict management skills. You know how to work with individuals with differing priorities and you can persuade them to work towards a common goal.
- You're patient, process-oriented and never get rattled in high-stress situations.
- Preference for candidates with experience using Customer Success tools including Gainsight.
- Able to organize complex topics in easy-to-understand terms and communicate to different audiences.
- Have a strong and relevant technical background, with the logical ability to troubleshoot complex issues with many moving parts.
- A self-directed professional who can work with minimal supervision.
- Experience as a Salesforce power user is strongly desired.
- Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
RingDNA is the leading end-to-end sales engagement platform that combines enterprise-grade telephony with conversation intelligence. RingDNA helps teams engage with prospects and customers in the right way, at the right time, with the right context. Sales, support, and customer success teams use ringDNA to dramatically increase productivity, engage in smarter conversations, gain predictive insights, and coach reps to success faster than ever before. RingDNA was named to the “Hot 100” best privately held software companies by JMP Securities. The company was also named “One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine. For more information visit www.ringDNA.com.
- Competitive salary, bonus and stock options.
- Outstanding medical benefits package including individual, family and dental insurance.
- Opportunity to work with a veteran team of leaders and developers working at the forefront of enterprise software technology.