Head of Customer Service
What is nok?
nok's circular supply chain enables scalable "try-at-home for free" product experiences for consumer brands. Our proprietary infrastructure across major cities enables us to host same day deliveries and return pickups of trial products straight to and from your home.
nok quickly turns around returns of these items at the end of the trials so they can be sent to the next trial customer (in less than 24 hours)...greatly reducing the need for costly returns in eCommerce and doubling up as a new and intimate experiential marketing channel for brands. We are bringing the experience of a physical store inside your home.
We are backed by Village Global and Greycroft and are launching across the United States with world-renowned brands and more importantly aim to surround ourselves with the best talent to re-imagine how people shop.
B2B website: www.nokbrands.com
B2C website: www.trynowclub.com
We offer generous health benefits, 401K plans, and other incentives to stay fit and healthy - let's get nokking!
You will be initially responsible for conducting most of the customer service to grasp all the needed insights required for you to setup and scale the entire department. This role will require you to be "agent zero" and to architect the organization from the ground up.
- Management of the Customer Service department including SLAs, P&L, KPIs, and other performance metrics
- Ability to identify and implement processes to increase productivity
- Create training curriculum and development programs to onboard new team members
- Refine and optimize the customer service approach based on customer feedback and relevant success metrics including all FAQs and templates required to improve customer experience
- Hire, train, and mentor team members
- The ideal candidate has worked in a high growth startup either leading or shadowing the Head of Customer service during the scaling stages
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership role within the customer service function, ideally in e-commerce
- Experience using various CRMs or CS platforms, including IVRs; Intercom platform knowledge a plus
- Excellent knowledge of social media, Microsoft Office Suite / Google Suite
- You are passionate about tech and often the go-to-person for others when they run into technical difficulties with their products
- You're professional, reliable and structured when it comes to you work
- You're proactive and a full believer in the learning by doing methodology to confront new challenges and grow as a person
- You appreciate an independent but highly collaborative way of working with a lot of responsibility from Day 1
- Strong writing and communication skills
In our view, happy and driven people are the secret sauce to a successful company, and at nok, we value building the right team of dreamers above all else. In order to maintain happy people, we understand the importance of physical and emotional health, and have created a culture to support the well being of our team. The nature of an early stage startup can be quite demanding at times, but we believe the right group of people with the right mindset can achieve the seemingly impossible together.