Head of App Marketplace at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Head of Procore’s App Marketplace to facilitate the growth and adoption of the Procore Marketplace, ensuring our position as the leading construction technology platform. The Marketplace team works to develop and support technical partnerships across the Procore Platform. This group works closely with stakeholders across Procore’s product management, engineering, sales, support, and marketing organizations to foster success across company initiatives. Through these technical and business partnerships, Procore seeks to build a thriving ecosystem of partners aimed at delighting our customers and solving their needs.
As Head of Procore’s App Marketplace, you’ll manage a high performing team of Business Development Managers while collaborating with stakeholders across the organization. You’ll influence and inspire everyone from executive leadership to cross-departmental teams, and partners to evangelize the value of Procore’s Marketplace both internally and industry-wide.
This role will report to the VP, Global Partnerships and can be located anywhere in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
Become a leader worth following
- Demonstrate high self awareness and proactive self development
- Demonstrate confidence, competence, and commitment to radically candid crucial conversations
- Assume responsibility to drive solutions - demonstrate extreme ownership, cross-functional group collaboration, integrity, and the Procore values
Build leaders worth following
- Demonstrate excellence in building high performing cross-disciplinary teams
- Prioritize, value, and reward people development and empowerment - be a full-time people leader
Lead an organization worth following
- Drive innovation operationally and organizationally - drive productivity, take risks, and challenge the status quo
- Set clear and actionable strategies to win markets, customers, and the ecosystem
- Demonstrate strong business acumen - understand how your department, Procore, our customers, and our partners drive business value
- Execute dynamically with velocity - drive speed, agility, and achieve scope, scale, and quality
What you’ll do:
- Foster career development and growth paths for the Marketplace Team
- Establish a deep understanding of customer needs in the construction vertical
- Develop and execute a long term strategy for the Marketplace Team that champions partner integrations with our technologies for maximum partner and customer success. Set and track KPIs to measure success
- Evangelize the marketplace vision and strategy internally and externally to drive awareness and adoption
- Identify and build relationships with key partners and potential acquisition targets
- Partner to drive both direct and indirect revenue from our partners in North America
- Partner with our Enablement team to better recruit, educate, and empower new partners while ensuring the success of existing ones.
- Partner with our Partner Marketing team to better drive pipeline, revenue and adoption influenced and sourced by our partners
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years experience leading results-driven cross-disciplinary teams in a high-growth technology environment (B2B SaaS preferred)
- 5+ years experience scaling a revenue-generating marketplace
- 5+ years experience successfully building, scaling, and leading successful teams
- An influential strategist and SaaS thought leader who gains acceptance of others in sensitive situations across all channels, mediums, and cultures
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills, equally comfortable speaking in front of intimate groups of executives or thousands of people
- Ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive; goal and results-oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset, proactive and curious.
- Ability to train and mentor others to build out a high performing cross-disciplinary team
- Experience managing fast-moving teams and the ability to take projects from inception to delivery
- Highly operationally focused; knows how to build out an operational process, from systems and team processes to reporting and analytics
- Comfortable leading co-located and remote teams
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.