Fulfillment Support Specialist
Greater LA Area
In this role you will:
- Document issues and communicate with sellers and buyers to reach an optimal resolution according to marketplace guidelines.
- Ensure orders in the fulfillment flow are solved and returned to the flow for same-day shipment.
- Develop an understanding of shoe conditions, specifically those that are considered "issues" by GOAT standards.
- Manage GOAT pick-up and GOAT drop-off timing, issues, and accuracy.
- Prepare orders for shipment by unboxing, assigning labels, wrapping and packing orders.
- Ensure inventory accuracy and quality is maintained from receipt to shipment.
- Maintain a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- Learn and retain information on individual sneaker model characteristics.
- Examine each shoe as part of the authentication process.
- Ensure all the details of the transaction are correct, including SKU, size, condition and original packaging.
- Restore shoe to its original, factory presentation.
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up.
We are looking for:
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Background in dealing directly with customers and suppliers.
- Willing and able to operate carts, dollies and other moving equipment to move quantities of merchandise.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 12 hours).
- Must be able to lift and move boxes (up to 35 pounds).
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs.
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description