At Aspiration, we created the category of sustainable, socially responsible retail consumer finance. We offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that make them more financially secure and align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. Aspiration has raised over $250M in funding to date, and is growing quickly.
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do
- Perform a wide variety of tasks to support the day-to-day functions of the Fraud Management team including, customer contact, digitally sorting and filing documents, performing maintenance on accounts
- Partner closely with a team of Fraud Specialists
- Improve our efficiency, quality, and customer experience in collaboration with team members
- Maintain a queue of active customer contacts
- Act with a sense of urgency with all customer and team member interactions
- Cross-train across team functions to provide support, as needed
- Act at all times in a manner that is ethical and aligned with the regulatory obligations of the firm, and our partners
- A variety of other duties aligned with your unique skills, as our firm and its obligations expand and evolve
What You'll Bring
- 1+ years of related experience in a financial institution with demonstrated professionalism, growth, and trustworthiness
- 1+ year of experience in fraud or loss prevention
- Working knowledge of payment channels (Check, ACH, Debit and Credit) and risks associated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial - you do what it takes to achieve our goals, without having someone telling you what to do
- Curiosity – when your work is finished, you are driven to enrich yourself and your team by learning and applying new things
- Strong proficiency with personal computers and business productivity software
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proficiency with cloud-based business intelligence, content management or case management software
- Demonstrated and substantial success in building processes, creating business value, or creating uniquely fantastic customer experiences at scale; bonus if any of these were in a financial services environment
Read Full Job Description