Executive Assistant at Convoso
At Convoso, we’re constantly, vigilantly looking for ways to reshape the future of lead generation contact centers. Our mission is to revolutionize the call center industry by empowering agents to convert leads faster. That’s where you come in. We’re seeking an Executive Assistant to help us optimize our offerings for improved performance and development. This role will report to and focus on providing administrative support and assisting both our CEO and CPO in their day-to-day operations.
Stepping into this very challenging role will mean stepping into a dynamic environment. There’ll be a steep learning curve, but we believe the future belongs to those who build it. Therefore, success for you would mean reaching your full potential in a short period of time, while doing whatever it takes to get up to speed. Success would mean having a strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines. And, most importantly, success would mean being a natural-born leader with top-notch training skills.
Who we are:
Convoso is a provider of omnichannel contact center software which dramatically increases customers' contact and lead conversion rates. We back the power of our advanced dialer with the human touch of a dedicated product expert. This invaluable combination delivers higher conversions with less outreach.
What you will need:
- Minimum 5 years in a professional/corporate environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an assistant in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent composition and writing skills are a must.
- Flexibility with schedule is a must, some weekends may be asked
- General knowledge of computer and office software
- High energy level and a positive attitude
- Organized with the ability to multi-task and quickly adapt
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- California Driver’s License and ability to drive
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Bonus Points for knowledge of:
- EOS Traction, Asana, Inbox Zero, Salesforce and/or similar task management programs
- SaaS, B2B, Start-up experience, and/or technical/industry knowledge
What you will be doing:
- Impeccable calendar, inbox, and task management skills that maximize our Executives’ productivity/time are EXTREMELY important;
- Accurately capturing key action items to ensure nothing falls through the cracks - you will be expected to keep up with and help them to prioritize their daily to-dos
- Coordinate office activities/scheduling/appointments manage phone calls
- Present the company in an upbeat and professional manner.
- Travel planning & booking
- Correspondence for appointments and meetings
- Researching when support is needed to find a solution
- Helping prepare for meetings
- Personal errands as needed
Work perks worth the hype:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401 (k) employer match program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- A team of highly experienced colleagues
- Casual office environment
- Fully stocked kitchen (vegetarian-friendly)
- Catered family lunches together (Every Friday)
- Your birthday off!