Executive Assistant at Zwift
WHO WE ARE:
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining indoor exercise. We took the boring indoor routine and game-ified it, by developing an at-home training experience that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. We’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often.
Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA with offices in NYC, London, and Rio de Janeiro, the Zwift community is active in 195 countries (yup - more countries than the United Nations) and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve… wanna join?
WHO WE’RE SEEKING:
Zwift is seeking an executive assistant to support our COO. You will work in partnership with our COO’s staff supporting daily operations and other project-based work. This is an opportunity to be on the inside of a dynamic, fast growing MMO style game company fueled by its passionate community of users.
The right candidate should be a strong team player able to build effective working relationships across the business, have excellent analytical skills, and be very organized. You are someone who prides themselves on their verbal and written communication skills and ability to pick up a project and take it to completion.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build relationships across the business and maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization
- Gather and analyze financial and project data and prepare reports and presentations
- Manage projects with precise attention to detail
- Complex calendar management, supporting a truly global team
- Maintain tracking spreadsheets
- Draft and send communications
- Independently seek out information in a timely manner
- Take on various large and small tasks to assist others
- Shift gears quickly to adapt to changing priorities
- Remain calm and confident under pressure
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong experience with spreadsheets (MS Excel or Google Sheets)
- Strong experience with preparing reports and presentations (MSWord/PowerPoint or Google Doc/Present)
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
- Experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 3+ years of professional Executive/Administrative Assistant work
- Experience in video gaming or health & fitness industries
- Passion for cycling, running and/or fitness
- Experienced Zwifter
TOP REASONS WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE:
- Great employee bike program
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?