Beyond Limits is seeking a detailed oriented executive assistant to provide direct support to our CEO and SVP of Corporate Development and Strategic Investments. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to blend a positive attitude, flexibility, discretion and command while managing multiple priorities including calendar management, strong phone skills, planning and organizing the executive’s day, planning travel, preparing written communication, expense reports, meeting setup and notes, and telephone coverage.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages
- Greeting visitors that have meetings with our executives and determining access to appropriate parties
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence
- Monitor and keep track of our executive’s needs with regards to desk time, must-attend meetings, preferred communication channel
- Perform as a proactive member of the team while supporting our executives and contribute ideas for continuous improvement and providing back-up support to the other administrative staff as appropriate
- Act as support to other departments, requiring a strict attention to detail, the ability to multitask and stay organized
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 5+ years of supporting a C-Level executive
- Demonstrated strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to appropriately respond to and resolve issues with little direction
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills, orderly and detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple work streams simultaneously, prioritize work and accurately and efficiently archive documents and work products
- Anticipate needs, take initiative, proactively problem-solve using sound judgment and handle confidential and sensitive information
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- Past experience in working with a highly technical organization a plus
- Advanced MS Office experience
- B.S. or B.A. from an accredited University
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.