Executive Assistant, Global Pricing and Promotions at Warner Bros. Discovery (Culver City, CA)
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery... the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are...
When we say, "the stuff dreams are made of," we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next...
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role...
We're looking for a proactive and experienced Executive Assistant to support the Senior Vice President, Global Pricing & Promotions. The Executive Assistant will ensure the SVP is using their time to the greatest impact and will be adept at building and managing relationships at all levels across Warner Bros Discovery. This role will also support 2 VP direct reports with global scope. This requires an understanding of what's most meaningful for effective calendar management, tracking deadlines, coordinating meetings across timezones, and meeting productivity. This includes being highly organized, professional, responsive and proactive in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must have demonstrated experience in improving the productivity of assigned leaders by crafting organizational processes, coordinating team meetings, assisting with deck and meeting preparation and filling in gaps where needed to help the department.
Your Role Accountabilities...
- Arranges SVP's and the 2 VPs' calendars and schedules meetings with people at all levels, independently or as directed. Uses judgment, professionalism and efficient use of appropriate questions to ensure schedule stays on track and productive.
- Answers telephone, emails, and Slack messages in a timely, professional and efficient manner. Demonstrates an appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality in managing and placing calls and managing digital communication.
- Assists SVP and team with developing reports and preparing decks for special projects. Proofs documents for spelling, grammar, accuracy, formatting, and suitability to the intended audience. Demonstrates an appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality in handling and managing correspondence and documents.
- Makes domestic and international travel accommodations and arrangements in the most efficient manner available. Reviews and secures approval for all travel requests.
- Reviews and reconciles all incoming expense and travel reports for accuracy and compliance with corporate policy. Reviews and secures approval for all travel requests. Prepares and submits T&E expense reports in a timely manner.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings; assist with AV and video conferencing needs; prepare materials and set-up meeting rooms. Requests visitor passes as needed.
- Takes notes in team meetings, distributes meeting notes, and follows up to make sure deadlines are met.
- Point of contact for new hire procurement (IT, real estate, etc). Orders new equipment for new hires and arranges office space.
- Manages contact/distribution lists, filing system, office equipment/supplies and other duties as assigned.
- Self-Starter. Able to act in a proactive manner and solve challenges with limited direction.
- Able to develop and maintain relationships across Warner Bros Discovery.
Qualifications & Experience...
- Minimum 3 years experience in a fast-paced entertainment or marketing organization.
- Previous executive administrative experience in fast-paced corporate environments required
- High School Diploma required
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Experience with a travel and expense system, specifically Concur a plus.
- Should possess strong proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Zoom and similar technology driven communication platforms.
- Clear and positive communicator, developing solid relationships with persons at all levels throughout Warner Bros Discovery.
- Must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Problem solver. Pitches in to help where and whenever possible. Proactive.
- Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity and a willingness to look beyond surface requirements.
- Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to understand written and oral instructions.
- Must be flexible as priorities shift.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints.
- Strong writing and deck preparation a plus.
- Experience working with teams in different geographies/timezones required.
How We Get Things Done...
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits...
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skillset, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $54,600.00 - $101,400.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at [email protected].