Escalations Team Lead, Consumer Experience (CX) at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:46 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, February 13, 2020
The Escalations Team Lead at GOAT is a crucial role in our company, serving as the primary contact between buyers, sellers, and GOAT. The ideal candidate has 5+ years experience in customer support and eCommerce. Having a background in sneakers and/or apparel is a plus, but not required. The Escalations Team Lead will have an understanding mobile applications (iOS and Android apps), social media support, and Technology with an eagerness to provide a best-in-class/VIP experience!
In this role you will:
- Lead our VIP; Social Media; BBB and high touch support channels (includes but not limited to: escalation support, troubleshooting, agent productivity/performance)
- Resolves high visibility support issues with the utmost patience and by adhering to company policies
- Provide in-real-time customer support with a positive attitude through email (Zendesk software) as needed
- Troubleshoot basic technical issues related to our mobile apps and website
- Flexibility to support other assignments as they come up
- Report directly to Supervisor, Consumer Experience
We are looking for:
- Passion for sneakers, technology experience and helping others succeed
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact with customers in a clear and concise manner
- Must be a team player who is able to make independent decisions based on established guidelines
- Must be able to prioritize work and manage time effectively; the ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, independent, multifaceted environment
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to recognize current trends within the industry and suggest ways to improve the overall consumer experience
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours including weekends, Holidays, or crunch times as needed, to meet the needs of the business
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description