EA & Office Manager at RepairSmith
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:56 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, July 25, 2019
Car repair delivered | A new way to repair your car in your driveway or at our shop
RepairSmith provides the most convenient car repair and maintenance. For the first time, car owners can choose to get their repair delivered to their driveway or drop it off at our shop. We deliver an upfront price, online booking, after-hours support, and a full warranty.
Our delivery mechanics are committed to customer satisfaction to deliver an exceptional experience for car owners in their driveway. Our certified shops are 4+ star rated and fully vetted on-site by our team. We stand behind all work, delivery and drop off, with a 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles, CA.
Working as part of a flexible team, provide high-level executive and general office management in a demanding, fast-paced startup environment. The primary goals are to leverage the executives’ time, support the broader team, and successfully serve RepairSmith's clients.
We Will Depend On This Person To:
- Provide high-level executive support for senior executives (60%):
- Manage complex calendars with an understanding of business priorities
- Arrange client, team, and other meetings
- Anticipate and coordinate executives’ point-to-point travel needs
- Handle and direct inbound phone calls
- Draft and archive correspondence
- Conduct research and gather information from public sources across multiple industries; synthesize and package results
- Maintain executives’ files
- Provide backup support to other executives on a regular basis when needed
- Other activities as required
- Office responsibilities (40%):
- General office duties including, but not limited to, Receptionist and Office Services
- Office vendor management
- Preparation of packages for FedEx or courier as needed
- Maintain consistent schedule of communication and feedback with executives
- Special projects as assigned
You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years’ experience supporting individuals at the executive level strongly preferred
- Must be proficient in Windows 8, MacOS and Microsoft Office 365
- Strong service orientation and sensitivity in responding to customer needs.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills.
- High degree of flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with poise, understanding and tact.
- Ability to handle competing priorities, keeping constant sight of the overall objectives.
- Resourceful with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong organizational skills, project management skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated effective and empathetic leadership and team management experience.
- Willingness to perform a wide range of services from routine tasks to unique analyses.
- High degree of integrity, a positive attitude, and the ability to maintain absolute confidentiality.
- Decisive, pragmatic, fair and reason-minded.
- A confident communicator.
- A motivator and team player.
- Unflappable and thick-skinned, with the personal fortitude to push back when necessary.
- The courage and confidence to create an environment where people are comfortable speaking up
- The ability to settle disagreements as they arise
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Unlimited vacation time
- Work from home capabilities
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
Read Full Job Description