Director of Customer Success at ringDNA
RingDNA is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. Culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, ringDNA just might be the place for you.
The Director of Customer Success will be responsible for leading a team of customer success professionals. This role will partner with Sales and cross-functional leaders to develop and execute strategies that drive the success of our customers. You will be a part of the broader global Sales and Customer Success leadership team.
You will continue to build and develop a world-class team that lives ringDNA’s values. Working closely with Sales and other Customer Success teams, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful adoption, maturity, growth and retention of our Customers (typically Fortune 1000). You will engage with strategic customers throughout their journey, establishing long-term executive relationships that help ensure they realize the full value of ringDNA. You and your management team will help define and drive key initiatives, processes, tools and programs regionally and across the Customer Success organization.
You will ensure that your team delivers on regional targets and key performance metrics. Additionally, you’ll work collaboratively with leaders across the broader ringDNA organization (Product, Marketing, Engineering) as an advocate for our Customers and business leader at ringDNA.
What you will be doing:
- As the most senior member of our Customer Success team, you will build, lead and develop a world-class team of CSMs and Managers that live ringDNA’s values
- Continue to build upon the high-performing, fun culture of our team
- Partner with Sales leadership, cross-functional teams, and your managers to develop and execute regional strategies that create successful, growing customers
- Contribute to overall Customer Success vision and strategy
- Deliver regional targets and key metrics through operational excellence
- Drive change across the region and more broadly, marshaling and guiding resources to implement impactful, scalable solutions
- Partner with the Sales organization to engage in pre-sales activities for strategic opportunities
- Help personally create customer wins, model customers, references and case studies
- Establish trusted, consistent relationships with Customer executives to ensure and drive their success
- Actively engaged in account strategy and a part of executing the strategy for select accounts
- Prioritize investment of resources and efforts with customers
- Collaborate effectively across ringDNA with cross-functional partners (Product, Marketing, Engineering) to drive success for our Customers and ringDNA
What you should have:
- 10+ years of experience overseeing customer success or professional services teams and organizations, preferably with strong exposure to SaaS
- Experience leading seasoned and new managers
- Demonstrated experience leading and working in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Strong commitment to growing and developing team members
- Track record of delivering against targets and KPIs
- Proven success in establishing a clear vision and driving change within a Customer facing organization
- Customer-centric mindset that informs strategies, tactics and execution
- Excellent executive-level communication skills both with customers and internally
- Experience building executive relationships and driving/influencing change with large, complex organizations (e.g. F500, governmental agencies)
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Bachelor's degree required
Who We Are:
ringDNA is a sales enablement platform that helps businesses scale growth through AI. The leading choice for Salesforce customers like Amazon Web Services, Twilio, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Autodesk, ringDNA offers a complete solution for sales engagement, sales playbook execution, performance insight, conversation intelligence and much more. Backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital, ringDNA was named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably, and "One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America" by Entrepreneur magazine. For more information visit www.ringdna.com or follow us on Twitter at @ringDNA.