LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA or Remote
TITLE: Director, Client Success
REPORTS TO: Director, Client Development
The Director, Client Success will own and oversee relationships with some of TigerConnect’s largest and most strategic customers. Drawing upon the ability to manage accounts and develop new business, the Director, Client Success needs to be an active listener and strategic thinker who can strike the appropriate balance between the customer’s needs and the company’s business objectives. They will thoroughly understand their clients business objectives and provide meaningful insight on how clinical communication workflows can be improved through the use of TigerConnect products and services. This insight should include use cases that are value based, provide desirable outcomes and have proven ROI. In addition, they will increase user adoption, contribute to revenue goals through ensuring renewals and upsells, and be able to identify key business processes where our products and services will provide value and ultimately overall customer satisfaction.
Bringing years of account management and operational experience within a healthcare setting, the ideal candidate will have a history of managing complex customer relationships and demonstrated success in identifying selling opportunities in the client base. The Director will develop relationships with executive champions and clinical leaders, assess existing workflow processes and make recommendations on how to better utilize the TigerConnect product suite.
The role requires a strong mindset that is customer focused, data driven, and compelled to identify new opportunities for increased revenue and utilization. The Director will work closely with other internal teams (Clinical, Implementations, Support, Product) to provide the basis for a solid client relationship. This includes the initiation of client governance with Professional Services during implementations, as well as with the Clinical and Sales Teams, to create account plans for existing clients. An integral part of the role is also to understand and provide client data to assist in developing new sales opportunities and increase utilization.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- At least 3 years in sales oriented, account management, professional services or operations position within the healthcare industry
- Education: BA/BS required, Master’s degree in business, healthcare administration or other healthcare-related field preferred
- Proven success selling into the base, upselling, and nurturing existing customer relationships through products and services
- Experience working with both IT and Clinical teams, leadership and end-users
What You Bring to the Table:
- An understanding of health-system and clinical workflows and clinic and hospital operations
- Expertise working with healthcare-related data and technologies; hands-on experience with leading electronic medical records (EMR’s)
- Deep understanding of Salesforce and/or other CRMs
- Disciplined record keeping concerning client engagement
- Strong customer/account management skills
- Strong communication with clients via multiple tools both digital and personal
- An innate desire to be accountable
- Ability to Identify new opportunities for increased revenue and improved adoption
- Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for continually improving the processes around you
- Strong commitment to ensuring customers’ business objectives are achieved
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing environment and developing/driving internal initiatives to increase user engagement and satisfaction
- Ability to manage ambiguity and operate effectively, even when things are not defined or the way forward is not certain –makes sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information
- Ability to successfully plan and prioritize work to meet objectives aligned with organizational goals
- Ability to analyze customer usage data and develop recommendations based upon data insights
- Ability to prioritize customer needs and elevate the issues that will have the most impact on customer satisfaction, retention and growth
- Ability to adapt and manage change
- Possesses a strategic mindset –able to focus on the bigger picture and not get mired in the day-to-day details
- Ability to develop and deliver communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of the different audiences
- Ability to work in a team-based, collaborative environment
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.