Director of Client Strategy and Analytics
Bliss Point Media is a rapidly growing performance media advertising agency, based in Santa Monica that combines world-class media capabilities with cutting-edge statistics and computer science. Using technology as a differentiator, Bliss Point Media brings modern statistical and computational techniques to bear on our clients’ biggest marketing opportunities across linear TV and streaming/OTT video platforms. Our approach provides our clients with unique and powerful tools to maximize the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns while providing an experience of strategic depth and flawless execution.
Highly strategic role in rapidly growing media startup helping with clients’ overall strategy through analysis of video advertising data. Reporting to the VP of Client Services, the Director of Client Strategy and Analytics will be expected to lead client services on several key accounts and support the overall client services operation.
You will be the glue between Bliss Point’s product and media teams and a liaison with clients. Video advertising data will be analyzed, and insights will be used to make recommendations to maximize client returns. The includes, but is not limited to:
- Discussing marketing/business strategy with clients with a deep understanding of their goals & KPIs
- Leading communication between Bliss Point Media’s media & product teams to ensure coherence in executing each client's individual media strategy
- Participating in new business development
- Preparing presentations and written materials for client meetings
- Coordinating client meetings and delivering presentations via phone, web, and in-person
Background & Competencies
- 5+ years of work experience; preferably in a consultancy, finance, media, or with a startup background
- Experience as a marketer, ideally in performance marketing is a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to troubleshoot data-related issues
- High level of comfort with quantitative concepts; have an ability to understand data and communicate it to a client; this is not a highly technical role, but numeracy and comfort with data is a must; some form of technical/quantitative background is a major plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; this is a client-facing role demanding clarity and concision
- General understanding of TV advertising and/or digital media landscape
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Extremely strong personal organization and attention to detail
Bliss Point Media is a startup, and we’re looking for someone who finds that exciting rather than intimidating. We’re profitable and will offer a competitive total compensation package to the right candidates, with salary potential from $125,000 - $160,000 depending on skills and experience.
Bliss Point offers full medical benefits (Blue Shield of California PPO plans), including dental and vision coverage. After 60 days of employment, you will be eligible for our uncapped vacation policy. After 6 months you would become eligible for the BPM 401K. The company also offers parking, a gym membership from BurnFit in Santa Monica, cell phone reimbursement and bonus opportunities, paid out based on individual and company performance on a quarterly basis.