Customer Support Specialist
The Customer Support team serves as the initial point of contact for post-website launch requests. The support team handles requests, complaints and feedback via phone and email through Salesforce. As an Analyst, this position will handle incoming customer case and phone requests in compliance with the team’s Time-to-Respond and Time-to-Resolve Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
Our customer base consists of medical professionals (e.g., doctors, dentists, front-office managers of medical practices) who use our PatientPop marketing platform. The scope of support questions from customers includes:
- Requesting changes to their design or content to their website
- Billing questions
- Assistance with online scheduling and their practice portal
- Edits to web profiles
- General site revisions
- Case queue management which includes phones, email, and LiveChat
- Prioritize cases based on escalations, resolution time, and severity
- Communication with doctors, staff, and third parties as well as internal communication
- Manage relationships with our Customer Success Managers, Designers, Digital Marketing Associates, and Implementation Managers
- Manage open tasks with other departments to ensure on-time completion
- Support the team to meet bonus and OKR metrics
- Take ownership on assigned cases
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Expertise in problem-solving
- Able to handle stressful situations
- Meet deadlines
- Positive attitude
- Experience using Salesforce.com Accounts, Contacts, Service Console, Cases, Knowledge Articles, Live Agent chat
- College degree and experience in the healthcare technology field
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer facing position
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- Thorough understanding of the principles of EMR best practices.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, including attempting to solve problems before asking for assistance.
- Ability to flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant.
Nice to haves:
- SaaS Industry Experience
- Account Management/Implementation Experience
- Knowledge/Experience with one or more of the following: Athenahealth, Dentrix, Greenway, Allscripts, AdvancedMD, Eaglesoft, eClinicalWorks, ChiroTouch.
"We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”