Customer Support Representative at Medely
About the Role
As a Customer Support Representative, you will play a starring role in crafting and implementing Medely’s customer strategy.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the entire Medely customer base for assistance with scheduling, profiles, and outreach.
- Handle customer cases via email, phone, and live chat in compliance with SLA’s without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Effectively answer questions and requests ranging from jobs and applications to billing and general inquiries.
- Proactive outreach to Medely professionals to complete onboarding and establish a rapport.
- Verify and approve Medely professionals’ credentials, background checks, and drug screens.
- Address professional misconduct on the platform.
- Bridge communication between internal departments and the Medely customer base.
- Provide internal feedback and suggestions for process and product improvements.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer facing position.
- Must hold a bachelor's degree.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Expertise in problem-solving.
- Able to handle stressful situations. Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- Meet deadlines.
- Professional friendliness and a positive attitude is a must.
- Computer literate with proficiency in web based products and ability to learn new applications easily (will be using various computer applications/software).
- Reliable transportation.
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located on the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica.
- The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together, whether at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, or community hangouts.
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.