Customer Support Representative at Medely
POSITION: Customer Support Representative
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
THE COMPANY: MEDELY (www.medely.com)
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019)
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely achieved a whopping 225% growth rate last year, with goals for 300% growth in 2020.
THE OPPORTUNITY: CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Be part of our growing company by joining the Medely customer success team! Medely is a rapidly growing on-demand platform that instantly connects healthcare facilities with pre-screened and highly qualified Registered nurses and Surgical Techs.
As Customer Support Representative, will play a starring role in crafting and implementing Medely’s customer strategy to improve individual, team, department, and Company performance! As we are a growing startup, your voice matters when it comes to process optimization and customer success best practices. You will report into and be mentored by our Customer Support Manager, in order to develop and continually grow your own long-term career at Medely.
What you will do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the entire Medely customer base for assistance with scheduling, profiles, and outreach
- Handle customer cases via email, phone, and live chat in compliance with SLA’s without sacrificing customer satisfaction
- Effectively answer inquiries and requests ranging from jobs and applications to billing and general questions
- Proactive outreach to Medely’s healthcare professionals to complete onboarding and establish a rapport
- Verify and approve Medely’s healthcare professionals’ credentials, background checks, and drug screens
- Address professional misconduct on the platform
- Bridge communication between internal departments and Medely’s customer base
- Provide internal feedback and suggestions for process and product improvements
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the Medely product, the healthcare staffing industry, competition, market happenings and trends
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Education: BA/BS degree
- Experience: 1+ years of experience in SaaS/software industry customer-facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail and deadlines
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions; ability to interact at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Possess a customer-service mentality and sense of urgency; communicate with a professional, friendly demeanor and positive attitude
- Tech-savvy, familiarity with Intercom and Zendesk a plus
- Must have reliable transportation
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment: The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, and community hangouts
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact through Medely’s customer success program
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.