Customer Support Manager at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Manager of Customer Support to grow a team of best-in-class Customer Support Representatives that provides front-line support via phone, email, and live chat to our clients. This group collaborates with other members of the Support Management team to create wildly successful clients, happy employees and drive the growth of Procore.
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Support and is based in our Carpinteria, CA. We’re looking for a candidate to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, motivate, and develop a team of 10-15 Customer Support Representatives to deliver the best possible issue resolutions to customers
- Envision, plan, and implement customer success programs to improve customer usage, retention, and happiness
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices to further customer success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Coach Customer Support Representatives and team leads to help them achieve personal and professional goals
- Ensure individual workflow enables the team to reach or exceed customer support SLAs
- Manage customer escalations to create positive interactions and referenceable customers
- Collaborate with other Support Management Team members on process improvement
- Partner with Recruiting team to hire world-class employees
- Analyze customer data to make informed decisions about changes to the team, programming, shift scheduling, staffing, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in a SaaS environment
- 6+ months leading a team of Customer Support Representatives
- Understanding of customer support and customer success best practices
- Experience with a ticketing system (Salesforce, Service Cloud, Desk, etc.)
- Passion for customer support and its potential impact within a hyper-growth Saas company
- Ability to manage and develop a team of customer-facing staff
- Experience with incident management (e.g., outages) and customer communication
- History of opportunistically identifying and implementing new programs that drive customer success or team development
- Demonstrated ability to lead independently and adapt your management style to rapid organizational and platform changes
- Experience coaching and developing team members
- Experience successfully leading and empowering diverse and inclusive teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.