Do you have a passion for providing excellent customer service? As our customer support manager, you'll interact directly with our user to grant them access to our platform and ensure their tryout experience is perfect. Every situation is different and you're empowered to make the best decision for each by thinking creatively and providing an OUTSTANDING experience whilst solving 100% of customer cases in < 2 hours.
- Quickly responding to customers' concerns to ensure they have an OUTSTANDING experience
- Proactively addressing customer's problems before they arise - turning our skeptics into our most loyal users
- Managing, creating templates and communications calendar for our outsourced customer service agents to execute on
- Following and contributing to our risk management procedures before deciding to service a particular tryout order
- Testing different approaches (messaging, communication mediums, etc.) to recover fees from overdue tryouts
- Providing weekly reports to management
- Receive criteria from marketing team to activate select users without our user base to access the platform
In addition, you will be assisting our operations manager in receiving, storing, boxing, and shipping products in our warehouse as needed.
- > 3 years experience in customer service (e-commerce strongly preferred)
- Experience managing outsourced customer service agents highly valued
- Familiar with using Stripe's backend and performing risk management procedures
- Amazing communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ready to work on weekends
- High empathy, but also street smart not to be fooled!
- No quit attitude - ability to overcome challenges and get the job done
- Professional, reliable and structured when it comes to work but able to relax
- Proactive and a full believer in the learning by doing methodology to confront new challenges & grow as a person
- Appreciate an independent but highly collaborative way of working with a lot of responsibility from day one
- Authorized to work within the US
- Able to work in person (Culver City, Los Angeles, CA)