Customer Support Lead at Whip Media Group
Whip Media Group is hiring for a Customer Support Lead to join the team! In this hybrid role reporting to the Director of UX and based in LA, you’ll be responsible for setting the CX strategy for TV Time, executing it, managing an individual pipeline of customer support related tasks as well as a remote team of contract customer support reps. Our ideal candidate is a highly organized communicator capable of making sound decisions while maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment.
As manager of this team and function - you’ll be ensuring that we’re meeting our set SLAs in terms of service quality and productivity, providing ongoing, real-time coaching to team members and acting as the main resource for any questions or scenarios that may arise, handling escalations when necessary. The ideal candidate is technically savvy and has had experience with mobile app support including the ability to differentiate between iOS and Android issues and communicate with the appropriate engineering teams.What will you do?
- Creating a seamless brand experience and guaranteeing a positive and long-term relationship with our global consumers
- Developing, executing and maintaining TV Time’s customer support strategy
- Acting as the voice of our users and then interfacing and collaborating with multiple stakeholders within the TV Time ecosystem to make sure user issues are known, addressed and solved
- This role will act as a player/coach sometimes interacting directly with our users, responding to their issues and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Oversee the “Everyone Does Support” program, in which customer support leads other employees through answering tickets in the support inbox
- Syndicate frequent updates to the product team and upper management
- Prepare and distribute monthly and quarterly reports for the product team and upper management
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate growth
- 4 + years experience in customer service (at least one year of management experience, a plus)
- Able to oversee a small team of customer support reps, delegate strict SLAs, and administer peer reviews/CSAT scoring, first-time to full resolution time, macro review, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop clear and concise macros, respond to data removal requests, etc.
- Understanding of GDPR and CCPA compliance
- Proven ability to set up and uphold customer support processes, such as standards for tag usage, tracking, auto-answering, ticket closure, etc.
- Experience with Zendesk, Jira, SendGrid, Transifex, as well as social media channels including Twitter, FB, and Instagram